Friday Favs: Weekend Getaway
Happy Friday! This post was inspired by a little getaway to Austin that I had with my husband for the 4th of July weekend. Every Friday I'll be posting Friday Favs with some sort of theme. Today is all about what to pack for a quick getaway. I always overpack, it's just something that always happens naturally to me. I mean who doesn't overpack?! I have rounded up a few key pieces that should be in your bag.
- A versatile striped top ( I wore this when we went out for drinks on 6th street)
- A neutral clutch (loving the cognac color)!
- A panama hat to keep your face shaded from the sun. I live for a good hat.
- Denim cut-offs...I live in the boyfriend shorts version from American Eagle.
- Wedges, these are so comfy! Highly recommend.
- Swimsuit (Maaji is one of my favorite swimsuit brands, I have several from them)!
- A cotton dress that can double as a cover-up or dress.
- Off shoulder dress for a night out (I wore this one to dinner and it's under $50)!
- Easy comfy shoes
- Aviator Sunnies!!! (not pictured)
Below is a picture from my instagram of what I wore traveling back to Dallas. It was, of course, July 4th so had to wear my American Honey tee and red lips.
Also, don't forget to subscribe if you want email updates from me!