Summer Stripes + 5 Things I Can't Live Without
+ 5 things I can't live without.
Summer days calls for summer stripes + 5 things I can't live without. I ordered this one shoulder top weeks ago and wore for a blogger meet-up, see how I wore it here. This time I paired with linen shorts and a HOT PINK blazer that I bought months ago at Target and so sad it's sold out but found a few similar ones here, here and here.
5 Things I Can't Live Without:
- A sweater/ cardigan/ jacket/ blazer. I am always cold so anytime I leave the house I take some kind of sweater with me. Yes, I am aware it's 100+ degrees outside but I get cold once I am inside a restaurant, movies, or wherever I might go. A favorite cardigan I've been traveling with lately and lounging around the house in.
- Lipgloss/Lip balm/Lipstick...one or the other. My favorite lipglosses at the moment are by Milani - I have nude shimmer, luminoso, and prismatic peach and of course, I always have handy, NYX- creme brûlée (the best. ever). Lip balm I have by my bed is by Rose Bud, I put this on my lips before I go to bed. Lipstick...that's a whole other post. Too many to list!
- Phone. Yep, let's be honest. Gotta have it with me. Need it for directions, I need it in case of an emergency, I need it to google how to things, I need it for taking pictures. So many things! Now I do try and unplug, so it might be near me and I hear a message come through but that doesn't mean I'll pick it up immediately. I actually have it on silence most of the time.
- Books! I have a collection of books. I dream of having my own library, home library that is. Fun fact: every time I leave my house I take the book I am reading with me. I don't care if I'm running a quick errand, it goes with me. Currently reading Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing
- Coffee! Coffee is like air to me. I can't start my day without having a cup. I need it to function. True Story.
What are some of the things you can't live without? I'd love to hear from you!